Your reproducible network research is welcome here. The CS244 posts are not the end, but a beginning to get the ball rolling.
Creating a blog post doesn’t take too long, and it can give your project better visibility. Once posted, people can easily comment on, link to, share, and replicate your research. Give it a try!
Here’s the process:
- Sign up for a WordPress.com account. It’s free.
- To become an author on the blog, with privileges to add and publish a page, send a blog maintainer (e.g. brandonh or nikhilh at stanford.edu) a description of the content you’d like to post.
- Go to the WordPress dashboard and create your page, using the format from the Blog Post Template.
- Select the image that best represents your post, and mark it as the Featured Image in the bottom right of the Edit Post page.
- Create a 220×150 thumbnail image for the Projects page.
- Send a blog maintainer a request to check your content before posting.
- Press ‘publish’ to share your stuff with the world!
- Send the thumbnail to the maintainer, to have it added to the Projects page.